Reliability of physical examination tests used in the assessment of patients with shoulder problems: a systematic review
- May, S., Chance-Larsen, K., Littlewood, C., Lomas, D., and Saad, M.
- Background Shoulder pain is a common clinical problem, and numerous tests are used to diagnose structural pathology.
- <Go to ISI>://WOS:000281889800001
- Publication year:
- Symptom status:
- Physical state
- Diseases of and symptoms related to the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- PRO / non-PRO:
- Non-patient Reported Outcome
Patient Reported Outcome
- Type of measurement instrument:
- 4 - Performance-based tests
6 - Clinical rating scales
7 - Observations