Validity, reliability and responsiveness of patient-reported outcome questionnaires when assessing hip and groin disability: a systematic review
- Thorborg, K., Roos, E. M., Bartels, E. M., Petersen, J., and Holmich, P.
- Background Novel treatment interventions are advancing rapidly in the management of hip and groin disability in the physically active young to middle-aged population.
- <Go to ISI>://WOS:000285294800015
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Publication year:
- Adults (18-65)
- Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- PRO / non-PRO:
- Non-patient Reported Outcome
Patient Reported Outcome
- Type of measurement instrument:
- 1 - Questionnaires
6 - Clinical rating scales
7 - Observations